Job ID: 4794
We are looking for a Server specialist for a company in Carlsbad Ca. for 18 months contract.
We are looking for a Server Specialist who will serve as Secondary support and as necessary coordinate a global team and or work independently to log and troubleshoot assigned server environments. This position is responsible for support and issue resolution of development, test and production servers.
The ideal candidate will possess the following but not limited skills:
- You will work effectively in a team environment to monitor, log, resolve and escalate issues with development, test and production servers.
- As needed, provide after-hours support of company’s server environments including, but not limited to, issue resolution, customer/core installations, and server monitoring.
- Follow the established operations procedures to ensure timely resolution or escalation of issues.
- Act as liaison for internal and external communications directly with departments as required.
- Provide regular status reports and gather requirements from departments and provide input into the infrastructure products that are bought or built.
- Document and maintain operational procedures, develop and oversee project plans and implement change control procedures. Participate in technical advisory roles, as required.
- Manage and support applications running on bespoke supported servers
- Interact with customers at the technical level, and escalate as required.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Technical Capacity.
- Time Management.
- Results Driven.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Supervisory Responsibility
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- GDP, GxP
- Strong customer service orientation
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Windows servers 2012 R2
- SQL Database 2012/2014
- Work within GxP framework
- ServiceNow a plus
- Remedy a plus
- Unix/Linux is a plus