Job ID: 5304
Sr. UI Designer
Location: Torrance, CA 90502
Project Duration: 12 Months + Extensions
Interview: Zoom & Onsite (mandatory)
- We are looking for a Sr. UI Designer to transform initial concepts and ideas into high-fidelity visual designs and prototypes.
- In this role, you'll ensure visual consistency and appeal through typography, color, micro-interactions and UI patterns across all of our web and mobile products.
- You will create workflows with coded prototypes to provide proof of concept for stakeholders, and work closely with developers to ensure styling, layout, and overall fidelity is maintained to during implementation to production.
- With a strong knowledge in atomic design and front-end development, you’ll champion our design principles, establish and maintain our design system, and oversee governance of UI components across all Company products.
- CRM is built in Salesforce
- Support and design new interfaces/experiences in cohesion with other Company web entities.
- Collaborate with key partners and stakeholders to inform requirements, drive and evaluate design, and ensure your proposed designs meet user needs and are feasible to implement
- Work closely with development teams to ensure consistency of visual fidelity, UI Patterns, and expected behavior from implementation to production
- Introduce, evangelize and embed Lean UX processes within Agile to refine and release a proposed design incrementally
- Support the user experience optimization of all existing online properties and Member tools, mobile, email, social media, and other new technology, using business analytics and partnering with other global and regional teams.
- Participate in the development of overarching experience strategies and concepts and apply to design work to ensure seamless transition from experience to experience
- Must be able to follow brand guidelines, partnering with key global teams such as World Wide Marketing, Global Content and Corporate Communications.
- Experience designing and building products and features on mobile and web
- Ability to build upon low-fidelity prototypes established by an interaction designer and apply visual branding through typographical hierarchy, color, material patterns, and iconography
- Proficiency in design/prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision, and Adobe CC
- Must be able to analyze statistics and understand online funnel and conversion reports, in order to identify opportunities to improve user experience and conversion
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, multitasking and presentation skills
- Ability to solve problems and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Highly motivated and organized
- 7+ years of experience in UX Design and strong knowledge of current web standards, technologies, and trends
- 5+ years of experience in UI design and strong familiarity with design systems, style guides, and pattern libraries
- Portfolio of original and breakthrough work with demonstrated documentation of those experiences
- Familiarity with Lean UX and Agile methodology
- Experience partnering with UX Research to amplify research and design impact
- Knowledge of collaborative tools such as Confluence and Trello
- Ability to support a project from concept to wire-frames to rapid prototyping in HTML
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, including a familiarity of Frameworks, Grids, and Responsive