Job ID: 5600
Sr. React Native Developer
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The React Native developer will be responsible for building performant mobile apps on both iOS and Android platforms. This position will code, unit test, implement and support these enterprise applications as well as co-ordinate with teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. The ideal candidate will reflect a mix of strong technical proficiency, application maintenance ownership, and the ability to work effectively with other business and technology personnel and internal customers to provide very responsive support to this global application.
– Design and develop technical solutions to a pre-defined requirement and develop components including extensions
– Build pixel-perfect smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
– Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
– Follow documentation, software development methodology, version control and testing, and migration standards.
– Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
– Develop a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge sharing.
– Provide technical guidance and mentoring to others in areas of expertise.
– Proficient in building cross platform native applications with React Native Framework
– Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
– Proficient in application design and development for iOS using Objective-C and Android using Java
– Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
– Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs
– Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
– Experience with multithreading, memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
– Experience with frontend state management
– Proficiency using git
– Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
– Experience with change management tools and processes, including source code control, versioning, branching, defect tracking and release management.
– Must be good at debugging application issues.
– Ability to evaluate and analyze programming logic coding problems and develop solutions within existing parameters.
– Ability to achieve results working independently with limited guidance
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Understanding of development tools and processes, source control, versioning tools like Subversion
– Ability to effectively manage implementation of enhancements, change requests, and releases across multiple,
competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines
– Strong interpersonal skills and customer and results orientation
– 7+ years of experience in the IT/Technology industry
– 5+ years of experience Mobile development
– Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field