Job ID: 4897
The Value Chain Planning IT Business Analyst associate participates in leading, defining, supporting and implementing Oracle Value Chain Planning modules, along with supporting existing manufacturing legacy systems and interfaces. The incumbent collects, interprets and documents system requirements and findings. Understands the Value Chain Planning process and will work with Global business and IT partners to ensure effective support for and standardization of solutions globally. This person must be highly analytical and have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and be comfortable working with individuals throughout the IT and business organization.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Works with general direction and acts as a key contributor in own area of knowledge, and may provide guidance to lower-level employees.
- Should nurture sense of teamwork to enable team success as well as completing personal deliverables, providing leadership and guidance to team resources to meet project deadlines.
- Must be able to interact easily across all organizational units (both within IT and the business) globally.
- Proactive advocate identifying opportunities for improvement in areas of expertise and deploying standard functionality (vs one-off customization) for cost-saving/revenue-increasing process improvement.
- Keen attention to detail; solid organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to influence and position new ideas, initiatives and innovations.
- Brings energy and purpose to the workplace every day.
- Is a team player; understands coworkers’ contributions and recognizes accomplishments.
- Sustained application of DBS in leadership role (for example, PSP trained and able to lead problem solving session using PSP) a plus.
- Experience in using tools: TOAD, EBS Workflow Administrator and XML Publisher, a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 7+ years functional experience with Oracle applications.
- 3 plus years experience with Demantra.
- Hands on experience troubleshooting.
- Thinks through and analyzes complex problems, challenges and drives to root cause, and CAPA.
- Able to understand BA, PM, Testing and other alternate domains when necessary, and occasionally perform a limited role in different domain from core expertise – demonstrated through certification or experience.
- Capable of performing tasks related to Requirements Analysis, Design, Data Mapping, Data Conversions, Testing and Test Script creation, Configuration, Deployment, Project Management, Technical Leadership.
- Ability to act as a BA/Project Lead in a project of significant scope where project team includes functions outside of IT and/or project objective is driven by several different functions.
- Strong communication skills, along with ability to present to senior IT management (CIO, Directors).
- Experience in using MS Office suite – Word, Excel (working knowledge using formulas, graphs, pivot tables), Power Point.
- Technical skills, including writing SQL and PL/SQL queries.
- Hands on experience with Oracle APS and/or DEMANTRA system configurations a plus, or experience with other Oracle EBS modules, or another large ERP system.