Job ID: 5084
We are looking for a passionate Software Development
Manager to lead and help our client drive the technical decision-making process, while building innovative, mission critical, high volume applications that customers love.
You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting-edge products designed for millions of users.
As a leader, you will be responsible for leading the development and launch of software applications. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define the roadmap, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Manage a team developing web and mobile software applications for direct sales
- Help organize planning, sprint, design, and release processes
- Continuously groom and prioritize backlog in an agile environment
- Assist with strategic decisions and technology roadmap
- Supervise personnel by supporting development, training, career, and morale needs
- Purchase, track, and maintain developer and third-party tools
- Phone screen and interview for software engineering positions
- Assist with DevOps by creating/maintaining tools for issue tracking, code reviews, automation, etc.
- Assist with the creation of help, training, marketing, and project collateral
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, Masters degree preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience in software development, C#/.NET/Azure focus preferred
- Minimum 5 years of Management experience
- Hands on experience designing, building and maintaining large-scale web and mobile applications
- Fair, charismatic leader who can run a team of up to 10 engineers
- Demonstrated leadership in driving operational excellence and best practices
- Strong knowledge of security concepts and tools desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must
- Must be able to self-organize workloads and manage multiple parallel deadlines