Job ID: 5220
We are in need of an outgoing Salesforce Analyst & Administrator for full-time employment with our direct client. This position is only opened to Greencard and Citizen candidates who are local to the Pleasanton California area. You will be required to have an onsite interview.
If you are good with people, enjoy working at a young company that has substaial backers, and are excited about making your mark with Salesforce, this is the right opportunity for you.
The Salesforce Analyst & Administrator will lead the ongoing refinement of sales processes, development of our salesforce.com deployment and making systematic enhancements to resolve operational inconsistencies. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes including: Fundraising, Marketing, Outreach and our core program business processes. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce.com analyst. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform and the overall support of sales and operations strategy. The analyst will optimize sales and operational efficiency through innovative thinking, process improvements, system enhancements and best practice sharing. The analyst will engage with teams across the organization to more effectively achieve data needs and analysis results.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Experience with a variety of business processes