Job ID: 5065
Position Requirement Overview:
Oversee global and multi-competencies companywide projects, processes, tools, and continuous improvement through the coordination of internal departments.
Main responsibilities & duties:
- Coordinates department project managers. The most important role is to coordinate all department projects into a company masterplan.
- Leads assigned implementation projects utilizing project plans, identifying required project resources and leading the team assigned to the project implementation.
- Coaches department project managers on processes and tools throughout implementation projects relationships.
- Conducts and/or participates in implementation meetings providing an overview of the implementation team roles and responsibilities as well as related document preparation requiring client input including but not limited to scope review, project plans.
- Designs and deploys processes and procedures to ensure a cost-effective implementation with the highest satisfaction.
- Ensures the delivery of high quality and cost-effective implementations through good leadership and management with a strong quality planning and monitoring process.
- Facilitates project debriefing for internal and external teams documenting details for the transition to internal departments.
- Documents and continuously provides input to refine the implementation process.
- PM certifications a plus