Job ID: 5450
Mesa AZ. Location
Supports and maintains software-as-a-service (SaaS) and enterprise wide applications associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility and usage of data for internal department planning and activities. Performs basic configuration, setup, and updating of application, including table definitions and access control. Enters and ensures validity of data entered into established tables, fields and system databases. Builds and produces reports using query and flexible reporting tools to meet the requirements of business management and staff. Sets up user accesses and trains users on application. Recommends changes in applications development, maintenance and system standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify gaps and provide technical expertise in business requirements for system functional specifications.
- Scale new and current systems, processes and procedures in a cost-effective manner.
- Provide in-depth knowledge and consultation to users.
- Lead cross-functional teams to address business or systems issues.
- Ensure compliance with existing regulations.
- Communicate laterally and engage others across the organization.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, and a minimum of 5-8 years related experience or Master’s degree and 2-5 years equivalent industry experience or a PhD and 0-2 years experience.
- Experience designing and developing Siemens’ MES system, Camstar, in a regulated environment.
- Experience in manufacturing processes and methodologies.
Needs to be hands on in programming CAMSTAR. He / She needs to have developer experience with CAMSTAR in some of the following areas: recipe authoring, transactions / interfaces with other systems “ERP systems, SQL databases, OPCs, SPC systems, LIMs systems etc”, programming of user interfaces, labels / devices “bar code readers, label printers”, inventory, input / output management. Good troubleshooting skills.
Nice to have: CAMSTAR administration skills such as security, database management, patches installation, system maintenance etc.