Job ID: 4939
We are looking for a ITIL – Subject Manager Expert for a contract position in Irvine California. This is a 6 month project.
You will be an expert in the following: Processes, firm understanding of Incident Management (ITIL,) process, document, and develop the process.
This person with meet with stakeholders and document the process.
Should have great communications and experience with writing requirements and process documentation.
- Develop and implement the organization's quality management strategy with policies, programs, and initiatives.
- Provide leadership and focus on Quality Management to meet customer requirements and to strive to exceed customer expectations.
- Provide input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility.
- Partner with other QA staff to establish a corporate policy to Quality Management: quality planning, quality assurance, quality control and quality improvement.
- Defines operational and strategic metrics to monitor overall quality throughout each process
- Incorporates methodologies such as Six Sigma, Lean, or Kaizen in the design and implementation of quality initiatives.
- Collaborates with cross functional teams to study and develop effective tools, methods, and systems to ensure that the products and services are of the highest quality.
- Develops data collection processes to produce metrics used in the auditing and analysis of processes.
- Creates standards used to measure quality results and to drive continuous improvements.
- Assist in the preparation of the Quality Plan for each project.
- Assist the product managers and related stakeholders in the development of test procedures or whatever is needed to complete the preparation of Quality Control procedures.
- Ensure that the stakeholders’ requirements from all products and services are well documented and are conducive to being verified and audited against the final products or services.
- Review and audit the Quality Control procedures on a regular basis to ensure that they will actually trap any variance between documented requirements and the final products or services.
- Conduct additional audits or QC reviews by demand of the project manager or because of an event driven cause.
- Document all reviews and audits performed.
- Recommend updates to the Quality Plan to treat problems at hand.
- Review project risks and establish mitigation procedures.
- Develop post-implementation reports, dashboards, etc. for reporting
- Recent or soon to be MBA graduate
- Experience or exposure to at least 2 of the following: quality planning, quality assurance, quality control, or quality improvement.
- Project Management experience
- High level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness with strong work ethic and the ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Experience with Six Sigma, Lean, or Kaizen methodologies
- Positive “can do” attitude and a sense of urgency to get things done.
- Well organized, creative, strategic thinker equally capable of tactical execution and driving results.
- Experience with Atlassian products: JIRA Software and Confluence
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Skilled in communication and presentations