Job ID: 4947
We have a temporary position for a DBA, in the Oceanside area. This is a 6 month engagement with the potential to be extended based on the outcome of the project.
1. Strong expertise in Microsoft SQLServer and SSIS
2. Must be able to document/diagram existing ETL by reviewing code and interviewing Data Analysts or DBA.
3. Experiences working with non-Microsoft legacy SQL data sources (OpenEdge)
4. Postgres knowledge a definite plus
5. Experiences working with AWS RDS, Aurora and Glue a plus
This is for a Data warehouse renewal project. We would like this person to review, reverse-engineer and diagram/document existing ETL that collects data from ERP/HR systems, and take part in new Data warehousing effort. We expect this to be a 6 month engagement, with a potential to extend depending on project outcome.