Job ID: 4796
The Q.R.M Business Systems Analyst works closely with the Quality, Regulatory and Medical teams, as well as the wider I.T/I.S teams to align the strategic, operational and tactical company goals with various solution.
The analyst will be the Veeva Vault administrator for the whole company.
The Q.R.M Business Systems Analyst is service-oriented and can work with all staff levels of the organization
Duties & Responsibilities
- Determines system operational objectives by studying the quality, regulatory and medical functions, gathering information and evaluating requirements
- Conducts analysis, evaluation, design, testing and implementation of system requirements
- Defines project requirements by identifying milestones, phases and deliverables.
- Translate the various business requirements into business solutions, including requirements approval, communication, traceability and reuse
- Responsible for project execution which will include tracking project activity, resolving problems, providing progress reports and recommending action items
- Optimize business processes through workflow technology to automate
- Stay abreast on updates and new releases in related technologies as well as key processes, regulations and requirements
- Keep a rolling 18-month roadmap to identify key projects and milestones
Key skills/desired experience
- Understand the key business processes related to the quality, regulatory and medical teams
- Have demonstrated experience implementing and supporting applications in those functional areas
- Strong knowledge of Veeva Vault (Administrator level)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working with both hands-on and remote based staff
- Have demonstrated effectiveness as a hands-on, results-oriented person with the ability to work on a wide range of activities.
- Goal-driven team player with solid organizational skills and a keen attention to detail
- Excellent inter-personal, analytical, and communication capabilities and strong diagnostic and technical resolution skills.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Strong writing and documentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum five years experience in similar role within corporate environment.
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical, medical devices, or similar experience (GxP regulated experience)
- Veeva Vault experience