Job ID: 5625
(3) Sr. DevOps – Site Reliability Engineers
12 month project-W-2 or C2c- Remote USA!
* Design, build and maintain our client's infrastructure.
* Help define best practices and teach your teammates how to use them moving forward.
* Use your knowledge of industry-standard tooling to help build their first versions of infrastructure automation.
* Work with Platform product managers to ensure important metrics are being tracked and monitored.
* Work with various business and engineering teams to ensure reliable, scalable, robust architecture for core services.
* Design and document load testing and performance testing strategies for core services.
* Help automate the boring things they are doing manually for their architecture!
* Join in and manage their production on-call rotation.
Experience Required & Desired Skills:
* 5+ Years of Software Engineering Experience
* Experience programming in SQL (No-SQL is a plus)
* Experience managing large MySQL or PostgreSQL deployments
* Knowledge of Infrastructure provisioning tools
* Experience with distributed systems and the issues that comes with them
* Experience CI/CD pipelines and the relevant tooling such as Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis CI
* Working knowledge of GCP or an equivalent cloud provider
* Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
* Experience building & working with caching layers such as Redis
* Excellent communication, analytical, and development skills
• Foothills Recruiter: 30 min call with Foothills Technical Recruiter, be prepared to explain examples of the mobile apps you have worked on and showcase the contributions you made with the team, and the apps you were supporting, including published apps and team member references.
• Client: Please be prepared for 1 or 2 coding interviews and possibly a design interview– depends on the level of Engineer, they will determine if they’re good with either 2 or 3 interviews.
Contract- 100% Remote USA!
W-2 preferred, but will consider C2c.
No off shore consideration. Happy to work on C2c with an agreement in place with legit employers in the U.S who will be vetted, and who can also provide 2 verifiable references for their candidates from former Supervisors, Project Managers, or Leads from previous clients. We do our due diligence. No Shenanigans!
Foothills Consulting Group
101 South First St.
Burbank, Ca. 91502